Friday 19 April 2013

12 tags of 2013, February…

 

 

 

Good morning all and thanks for stopping by, Friday again and the forecast for the weekend is good  …hooray!

 

I’ve been determined to keep up with the Tim Holtz tags this year, I think most of you will probably know about the tags but here’s the link if you don’t http://timholtz.com/category/12-tags-of-2013/

 

 

This is the February tag, there’s a good tutorial for each one and a list of supplies, you can copy it or make your own version…

 

 

febfeature

 

 

 

I promised myself that I would do them all this year so here, a tad late (!) is my version of this one …

 

 

Feb 5

 

 

 Feb 4

 

 

 Feb 2

 

 

Again I had to improvise because I didn’t have some of the supplies

The Queen of Hearts was obviously the main image but it’s not a stamp I would ever find a use for so I printed a playing card from the internet and used that instead

I did the background exactly as instructed and interesting to use the tape as a ribbon, I wouldn’t have thought of doing that

I just used an embossing folder with hearts instead of the Ranger one which I didn’t have but I did have the cash keys and the chitchat stickers (these little words are very handy if you’ve not seen them)

 

***

 

I’ve got started on my March one so hopefully I’ll be able to get caught up, it’s just for fun and something a bit different and I’m enjoying trying some new techniques

 

***

 

Have a fab weekend everyone

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Waw it looks great Anne. I love the gorgeous background you created. Have a lovely weekend hopefully full of sunshine. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby tag Anne - wonderful work - love this tag - but March is my fave so far - thats just so colourful - can't wait to see what you do there! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Anne. Such a fabulous design and I love the embossing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, Love your tag. The playing card is fine and love the 3d effect. Love all the texture. Looking forward to see your March one. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Anne, such a clever design. Love the playing card. I think the images on playing cards lend themselves so well for card images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice embossing and you did a fab job....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag and I am loving the embossed hearts! Timmy will be impressed! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose