Thursday 5 November 2015

Jack Russell…

 

 

Hello everyone, Jess has been home this week so we’ve been Christmas shopping today. I’ve already got quite a few things online so that’s me just about done. I hate going to town when it’s busy so always try to start early and ordering things to be delivered is my idea of perfect shopping! I love it when the postman comes with parcels even if they’re not for me (although there are usually a few crafty bits sneaked in amongst the gifts!!)

I always loved bonfire night but I’m glad we didn’t have anything planned tonight because it’s pouring down with rain here so I’ve watched the local fireworks out of the window. Manny is so funny, he’s very timid and runs a mile if someone coughs near him yet he is completely oblivious to all the bangs and flashes going off – they don’t bother him at all!

 

Onto the new challenge at Papertake Weekly and as it’s the first one of the month we have our usual…

Anything Goes

…our optional extra is to make a gift for Christmas but remember this is only an option. I would usually have jumped at the chance to do a Christmas gift because I got a new cracker die but I couldn’t resist this week making a card with one of the new Lili of the Valley ‘Little Critter’ stamps. You are going to love this new release, Little Folk and Little Critters are great value for money with 2 images and some sentiments on the stamp for just £4.50 – and they are SO cute! They are launched on the website next week and a limited number can be bought at the NEC if you are going this week

This adorable image on my card is Jack Russell…

 

Nov 03 - Anything Goes

 

I used Butterfly Kisses papers which are my favourite green and pink colour combination

It’s a Creative Expressions embossing folder and there are a few dies… Marianne (fence) Lawn Fawn (sentiment) Spellbinders (circle & scalloped circle) and Memory Box (clouds & butterflies)

The lovely gems are Papermania

 

*

Hope you like it, you can see all the details for the challenge and some inspiration from the team on the Papertake blog and there’s a Lili of the Valley voucher up for grabs for the lucky winner this week

 

Enjoy the rest of your week crafters, thanks for stopping by

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Anne! I love the Jack Russell, he looks a real character. I'm looking forward to the new release. Your card design is fab, I especially like how you've put the circles behind the image and framed it.
    I can't believe you've finished your Christmas shopping already. I just never know what to get all the men in the family. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous Anne, so sweet.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp its so cute and what a pretty design its gorgeous. Very jealous about how organised you are for Christmas I've not bought anything yet !! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a cutie and love the design. Sweet card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose