Thursday 2 March 2017

Leonie one day special…

 

 

Good afternoon crafty friends, I hope you’re having a nice day…  thanks for popping by

I think I mentioned a while ago that I was going to be working with the fabulous Leonie Pujol and this is the first new collection since I joined the team

You can see the ‘Typography’ launch on Hochanda this evening at 8 with shows at 9, 12, 4 and 7 tomorrow. There will be some great offers and I think you will love what she has come up with. Leonie is inspiring to watch and there are some amazing samples from the team which will be featured throughout the 5 shows

There are letter dies, embossing folders and stamps, me being me I was drawn first to the stamps and this is the cutest lil’ rag doll, I love her!

 

IMG_9176x

 

I made a small circular easel card and the sentiment and buttons are also on the stamp set. Couldn’t resist adding a bit of glitter and ribbon, hope you like it!

I made a quite a few samples for the show so I’ll try and share some more of them over the next week or so

Have a lovely Thursday everyone

 

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

19 comments:

  1. Supercute easel card! Love the faux buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Anne, love the adorable image and pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne. The colours are fab and I love the easel design.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! She's beautiful!! I love the colors and the easel design!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, what a fabulous image, she is lovely and your colouring and card design are absolutely wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Anne and love this image. I think she looks a bit like Leonie!! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am loving the great zingy colours.

    Thanks for your kind words hun, i just need to be away from Blogland at the moment, as i've been very hurt, i'm on facebook as Samantha Alpine, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, a fun image and a lovely shape too. It's lovely Anne, well done on your new DT spot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Anne and fabulous image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love that image and the sentiment is the best one ever, ever, ever! Very Leonie! Well done being on her DT. The shows were fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose